- 20th-century Decorative Art
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Classical Antiquities, Coins and Medals
- Clocks, Barometers and instruments
- Jewellery, Snuff Boxes and Miniatures
- Medieval art
- Modern Art
- Oriental and Asian Art
- Paintings, Drawings and Prints
- Porcelain, Ceramics and Glass
- Tribal and Pre-Columbian Art
- Textiles, Carpets and Tapestries
- Works of Art
Thumbs up for ......
The article on historical cartography, popularly stated antique maps, is extensive and growing due to the fact that we have obtained permission to publish articles from the publication ‘The Map Collector’. On a weekly basis we will be adding articles from this publications varying from generally informative readings like ‘maps on cigarette cards’ to more profound articles on for example map-makers.