- 20th-century Decorative Art
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Classical Antiquities, Coins and Medals
- Clocks, Barometers and instruments
- Jewellery, Snuff Boxes and Miniatures
- Medieval art
- Modern Art
- Oriental and Asian Art
- Paintings, Drawings and Prints
- Porcelain, Ceramics and Glass
- Tribal and Pre-Columbian Art
- Textiles, Carpets and Tapestries
- Works of Art
Thumbs up for ......
News on textiles, carpets and tapestries such as tribal kilims, Persian rugs, fine embroidery or folk art such as quilts all made for esthetical, practical or devotional reasons. Varying from museum exhibitions, specialised fairs, publications or any other type of newsworthy announcements.
Burgemeester Thom de Graaf neemt 12e Museumstuk in ontvangst: ‘Vergilius en Ovidius in Nijmegen. Wandtapijten voor de Vrede van Nijmegen (1678-1679)’.