- 20th-century Decorative Art
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Classical Antiquities, Coins and Medals
- Clocks, Barometers and instruments
- Jewellery, Snuff Boxes and Miniatures
- Medieval art
- Modern Art
- Oriental and Asian Art
- Paintings, Drawings and Prints
- Porcelain, Ceramics and Glass
- Tribal and Pre-Columbian Art
- Textiles, Carpets and Tapestries
- Works of Art
Thumbs up for ......
My Head Is A Map , a free e-Book
It has consumed numerous hours of preparation, proof reading and testing, but we have finally managed to publish our first e-Book. Actually it is a republication of original which appeared in 1973.
'My Head Is A Map' e-Book is an illustrated volume of essays, which is most defiantly an interesting read for all map buffs and aficionados.
The essays are published individually as separate articles and the complete publication can be downloaded against no costs, suitable for any type of e-Reader and a separate version for the Kindle.
Special thanks to Tony Campbell, Sarah Tyacke, Dr Stéphane Blond, Daria Lacy and Francis Edwards Antiquarian Bookseller for their contribution which led to the realisation of this e-Book.
Essays seperatly >>
e-Book [free] >>
Was it of interest? Why not share it with others!